We have decided to extend the deadline of the abstracut submission to 1st Sep. 2017 to expect more papers on latest and atractive topics.
Welcome to MTSA 2017&TeraNano-8 Official Site!
It is a great pleasure to announce that the 4th International Symposium on Microwave/Terahertz Science and Applications (MTSA 2017)will be held at Okayama Convention Center, Okayama, Japan, during 19 November (Sunday) to 23 November (Thursday) in 2017. This symposium provides a forum for the exchange of information on the basic science, technology, and applications in microwave to terahertz wave region. In addition to covering all aspects of science and technology in this frequency range, the symposium will also encourage the combination with industrial applications.
Moreover, this symposium will be held in combination with the 8th International Symposium on Terahertz Nanoscience (TeraNano 8), offering the opportunity to promote the interdisciplinary domainbetween MW/MMW/THz technologies and nanotechnology.
This symposium will also place special emphasis on international exchanges for students and young researchers in this highly interdisciplinary field.
- 1 Sep, 2017: New Abstract submission deadline
- 1 Aug, 2017: Abstract submission deadline
- 1 Sep., 2017: Early regsitration with discount prices
- Ultrafast dynamics of carriers, excitons, and phonons in microwave/THz region
- Nonlinear optical spectroscopy using intense THz radiation
- Microwave/THz sources and detectors
- Coherent THz magneto-optical and electro-optical spectroscopy
- High-frequency electronic devices
- Microwave/THz sensing and imaging
- Microwave/THz chemistry and/or biology
- Microwave/THz ICT
- Microave/THz metrologies